|PRRs - Guides Index|
|Manual of Style|
|Request for Deletion|
|What Haruchika Wiki is Not!|
This is the policy on the use of userpages.
Userpages are for editors to give information about themselves as editors on the wiki; for example: wiki editing experiences, what they do on the wiki, and preferred methods of contact,...
Criteria for deletion
Unless your userpage is being shared from Community Central, if a new userpage falls under one of these criteria it will likely be deleted:
- Unrelated to the wiki in any way
- Doesn't relate to the user as an editor of the wiki
- Belongs to a user that has never contributed to the wiki.
- Simply edits on talkpage/comment/message wall is not considered contribution, unless you're seriously contributing to discussions on how to improve articles.
- One liners which don't state anything helpful or just state the obvious.
- Created as a blank page.
- A userpage created for the purpose of a sandbox.
- A userpage consisting mostly of plagiarised elements from other people's userpages withou their permission.
- A shared userpage intended to evade the policy outlined here.